CITADEL PRO ATV
When the need is to go off road, feel the power and control of the powerful CITADEL ATV PRO. The CITADEL has no equal in the electric 4-wheeler market today. The steel frame construction and lithium ion iron battery system makes this off-road vehicle capable in all environments.
Reliable and powerful, the CITADEL ATV PRO is capable of speeds of up to 45 miles per hour and offers a range of approximately 40-60 miles on a single charge. With instant power, and no internal combustion engine and virtually no heat signal, especially at night, the CITADEL ATV PRO is designed to handle to toughest conditions.
- Police departments
- City centers
- Handles a climbing capacity of up to 30-degree grade.
- Offers a 19KW 96-volt electric motor option.
- Reaches speeds up to 45 MPH.
- Dimensions: 84 inches in length, wheelbase of 51.75 inches, ground clearance of 10.75 inches.
- Upgraded tires available.
- 14KW 72 volt electric motor; larger motors, up to 19.6KW 96V, available as an option.
- 88 inches in length, wheelbase of 51.75 inches, ground clearance of 10.75 inches.
- Standard with 4WD with easy electric switch to 2WD for on-road use.
- State-of-the-art, 100 amp-hour, 72-volt lithium ion iron battery propulsion system standard; higher amperage and voltage available as an option.
- All-wheel independent suspension.
- Heavy-duty shock absorbers.
- 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2,000 lb. electric winch option
- 2-inch heavy-duty ball hitch receiver.
- Headlights with standard and high beams.
- Complete police lighting, PA and siren package.
- Directional signals and hazard lights and side mirrors.
- Key switch to turn motor on and total system off button.
- Forward, reverse and safety neutral switch.
- Built in 110/220-volt charger with range between charges up to 60 miles on standard propulsion system. Recharge to 33% in an hour; fully charged in 3 hours.
- Lithium ion battery system with proprietary Energy Management System (EMS). Long-life batteries can be charged 2,000-3,000 times with no discernible deterioration in performance.
- Speeds up to 45 MPH.
- Climbing capacity of over 30 degree grade.
- Net weight of 1,024 pounds.