XFORCE PRO UTV 6-SEATER
DRIVEN TO WORK
Intelligent commercial vehicle solution for any protocol. Now, that’s Xtreme!
The XFORCE PRO EXTENDED 6-Seat UTV is the perfect vehicle for moving groups between key locations. With its extended wheelbase, these vehicles can also be converted so the back seat can be caged in for transporting prisoners or used as K-9 cages. As with all Xtreme Green Electric Vehicles, our plant in Nevada will build to your specific needs.
- Property management and security.
- Law/code enforcement.
- Emergency response.
- Corporate college campuses.
- Work site transportation.
- Tour and travel.
- Golf courses.
- 4WD with electric switch to 2WD for on road use.
- 180 amp-hour systems for longer drive times available.
- 2,000 lb. electric winch, complete police lighting, 100-watt PA and siren package (options).
- Side-view mirrors (option).
- Low-speed electric vehicle upgrade available for street licensing.
- Upgraded tires available.
- Custom rear bed options available.
- Bench seats.
- Hard or soft enclosure w/heater on both versions (options).
- 14KW 72 volt electric motor; 19.6KW 96V motors available as an option.
- 142 inches in length, wheelbase of 109 inches, ground clearance of 10.75 inches.
- Standard with 4WD with easy electric switch to 2WD for on-road use.
- State-of-the-art, 100 amp-hour, 72-volt lithium ion iron battery propulsion system.
- Standard range is 60 miles on a charge in optimal conditions on 100 amp-hour system. Up to 100 miles range with 180 amp- hour system.
- All-wheel independent wishbone suspension.
- Heavy-duty shock absorbers.
- 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2,000 lb. electric winch option.
- Two-speed transmission.
- Power steering standard.
- 2-inch heavy-duty ball hitch receiver.
- Headlights with standard and high beams.
- Complete police lighting, PA and siren package.
- Directional signals and hazard lights and side mirrors.
- Key switch to turn motor on and total system off button.
- Forward, reverse and safety neutral switch.
- Lithium ion iron battery System with proprietary Energy Management System (EMS).
- Long-life batteries can be charged 2,000-3,000 times with no deterioration in performance.
- Built in 110/220-volt charger with range between charges up to 60 miles.
- Speeds up to 35 MPH.
- Climbing capacity of over 30 degree grade.
- Net weight of 1,658 pounds.